Saturday, July 23, 2011

QRANKs For The Memory

I received an unexpected honor today.  I was one of the multiple choice responses on the daily QRANK online trivia quiz.  QRANK is a popular game for Facebook, iPhone and iPad.  It usually asks a broad range of general knowledge questions, but today was a Jeopardy! theme quiz, in honor of Alex Trebek's 71st birthday.

Okay, so my name wasn't the correct answer, but at least they spelled it right. I wonder why the other three people are referred to as "Who," but I got the special phrasing, "What is Ed Toutant?" Maybe QRANK is confusing me with Watson.  I get that a lot.

Thanks to Judy for telling me about this and to Myron for sending me this screen capture. If you haven't tried QRANK yet, check it out at
http://www.qrankthegame.com/

This was a 400 point QRANK question on July 22, 2011.  I wonder how many people got it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment