Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Counting Down The Seconds

Big news for game show fans!  On 9/9/13, NBC TV is bringing live trivia to prime time with its twelve day special event, "Million Second Quiz."  This weekend, I'll be headed to the Trivia Championships Of North America in Las Vegas, for lots of competition and a chance to interview for "Million Second Quiz."  I'm psyched!  Can't wait to show what I can do on national television one more time.  If the casting people are smart and give the people what they really want to watch, I'll be appearing on TV screens across America in about 2.8 million seconds.  But that might change by the time you read this, so I've created a countdown clock so you'll know exactly how long you must wait to see me on Million Second Quiz on NBC.

I shall do my best to make America proud!





No comments:

Post a Comment